Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, click
http://www.thegeigleyfamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Progress??? I hope!!!

Faith just came in here with PANTIES on!! All on her own!! (quiet yay!) Now, you know she'll go potty ANYWHERE but at home, so send some "potty vibes" for us today! Maybe we've made progress!!?? Letting her do it all on her own. I keep asking her if she needs to go, and that big girls pee and poop in the potty. "Ok mommy!"

XXXXXFINGERS CROSSED!!XXXXXX

+/- 40 days!!!!

2 comments:

Madelyn said...

Good luck!!! Sounds like she really wants to do it. Big girl vibes comin' your way, at least before the baby gets here;) That's my goal, anyway. For Maddy it's such a power thing. If it's not her idea, she's not doing it! So I don't even mention it and she goes about 75% of the time in the potty, but only wears panties at home. So different from Delaney who was like "Okay, Mommy, I'm done with diapers now" and that was that! SOOO different.

Paige said...

Good luck Gina. Joshua does pretty good some days and not so good on others. I think it's hard at school since they don't have a bathroom in their room. We are in underware on the weekends and after school though. I can't wait until he is completely potty trained though!