Real contractions HURT!!!!!!!!!! Ok, here's the whiney baby in me coming out, but MAN oh MAN! I've been handling the Braxton Hicks like a champ, they seem to get worse and more annoying with every child, but HOLY CRAP! The real ones that I've had HUUUU-UUURT!! I've probably had about 6 in the last week, one last night at Target and one today at the mall, but that's nothing to get excited about. They take my breath away, and they hurt, really bad!! Wa! Ready for the baby, NOT ready for the PAIN!! ;)
Went out today with my good friend Jebbye. She's also expecting, and she's due in March, so put us together and we are some crazy preggos! LOL We were going to go and see if we could find her a decor for her baby's nursery, but the store was closed. Bummer too, b/c they had some CUTE stuff in there. So we'll try and make it out there this week. She's having a boy too. :) So, we headed over to the mall, had lunch at Panera Bread (YUUUUM!!), got a MUCH needed pedicure and did some shopping. We had Faith with us, Justin and Falyn went to see Chicken Little and spend some "daddy-daughter" time together. Next is my turn before this little man gets here. Her and I need a date! Anyway, bought Faith a couple pairs of pants at Old Navy, a little sweater, a little onesie and PJ's for the baby. I could spend a fortune in that store, I swear! Justin and Falyn met up with us after that, and we walked around a little more. Now their both napping (sounds like a good idea huh?). Hoping to get my dear, sweet husband to take me to Lazy Boy later and finally get me a recliner! LOL We'll see. Maybe over to the NEX later and get some Christmas gifts for the girls.
xoxox
50 more days!!
PS> For those of you that don't know. Right down there where it says "0 comments", right there is where you can leave comments to the posts. :) Just click on it, and leave your message. OR, youc an sign the guest book. Poor Sunny...she's keeping it going for me! :)
Sunday, November 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Okay, okay, I'll comment;) Don't worry about the pain, sister, just make sure you get the epidural really early and it WORKS!! I know what you mean about BH ctxs, though. They hurt like a biotch this time. I'm so excited you only have +/- 50 days left. Can't wait to meet the newest Geigley!!! Hope to see ya next weekend...
OH! I forgot to tell you that it's totally weird you picked this song for your blog. I heard it tonight on the way home and thought it would be the next one for mine. Freaky preggo minds think alike;)
Okay, just wanted to comment 1 MORE TIME to make you feel like someone actually reads this. I feel that all the time...LOL...Love ya!
Hey, you can leave comments on mine too! All of mine still say "0 Comments" and it is getting pretty sad!
Post a Comment