Yea...you heard me right...52 DAYS!!!!!! Sounds SOOO much easier (and shorter) than 7 weeks!! SOOO...what does that mean for you?? Well...you have 51 days till Christmas!! Haha!!
Hopefully I won't make it 52 more days, the girls were both 2 weeks early, but in the event that I do, I just thought you might like to count down with me. LOL I know, I know, I need to get in there and take some pics of the nursery for you. It's SO cute and it's coming together very nicely. Still need some more wall decorations, but for the most part, it's done.
Have a great weekend all!!
xoxox
Friday, November 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hi Gina, Justin, Faith, Falyn and the "Little Man" as you call him Gina. I do enjoy your imput of how you are feeling. I am praying for all of you and we love you!
God Bless, Grandpa & Grandma "B"
Post a Comment