Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, click
http://www.thegeigleyfamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Scary quiet around here!

YAY!!!!!!!!! School started today!!!!!! Falyn got on the bus, and I found a PreK 3 for Faith right down the street from 8-1130. I wasn't sure how she would do, but she walked right in, gave her teacher a big hug, and said "bye mommy!" Chandler is crawling around in the living room playing, and I am finding it hard to do ANYTHING!! LOL So, I may not be very productive today, but I'll get better at using my time wisely....right?? LOL

Faith, waiting for her teacher. (more pics to come)

3 comments:

Madelyn said...

Geez... she looks so grown-up! Where did our 2nd babies go? And how in the world do we have FIRST GRADERS?!?!?! They were just 2! Yikes! Delaney starts Monday and Madelyn doesn't start until after Labor Day. I'm looking forward to it, yet I'm not!

Love ya!

Paige said...

Isn't it scary that our 3 year olds are in preschool? I didn't think it would bother me, but it sure did! LOL I'm not ready for him to be such a big boy yet!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS on starting pre-school Faith! What a big girl you are now! You look so adorable in your picture too! :)

(((HUGS)))

Heidi