Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, click
http://www.thegeigleyfamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Happy Birthday Girls!!

Yesterday was Falyn and Faith's party! What a BLAST they had! Lots of our friends came and shared in the day! We enjoyed it! We rented a water slide jump and it was a huge hit! I am surprised I got the kids off of it long enough for cake and ice cream!

I love you girls! Hope you had a wonderful day!


Mommy hard at work.









They're a hit Ang!

2 comments:

Madelyn said...

We had SOOO much fun watching the girls and snuggling on Chandler! Thanks for a wonderful day! And I'm glad they like they're desks;)

Love ya!

Paige said...

Looks like they had a great day!! The cakes look awesome Gina! Our little ones are growing up way too fast!!