Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, click
http://www.thegeigleyfamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Officially official....

HE'S NOT GOING!!!!!!!!! JUSTIN IS NOT GOING TO IRAQ!!!!!! Thank God! This just goes to show you how strong the power of prayer is! Monday morning, he called as soon as he knew I was up getting Falyn ready for school..."my orders were canceled" I never thought those were the words I always wanted to hear from him! Talk about saved by the bell...he was supposed to leave on the 23rd.

Falyn was excited to hear, and glad that he would be able to come to her games and her 6th birthday party! LOL It's so cute what is important to a 5 year old.

I had a hard time letting myself believe that it was true...afterall they've done this to me once already. So, I didn't let myself get too excited, as I was nervous that he'd come home on Tuesday and say nevermind. But, from everything I've heard, it's real, and he's really not going....I'm holding on til Sunday when he doesn't get on that plane.

3 comments:

Paige said...

Oh Gina!!!! That is wonderful news!!! I'm soooooo glad he doesn't have to go. Does this mean that you get to stay in FL?

I've got tears in my eyes I'm so happy for you!!

Anonymous said...

YESSSSSSSSSSS! TERRIFIC NEWS!! This is what I, and I know so many others, were praying for! Congratulations sweetie!

(((HUGS)))
Heidi

Madelyn said...

AWESOME! Prayers DO work! Believe me, I know that for a fact lately, too. But now what? You know you can still come see me...Ryan will be gone the entire month of May:( Love ya!