Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, click
http://www.thegeigleyfamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Yummy Kenny!!

In case you haven't noticed by my song...I LOVE me some Kenny Chesney!! Well, he come to town in concert on Wednesday and Thursday. We went Thursday and had AWESOME floor seats! Two years ago when he came I took my camera, and it got taken away, so I didn't want to have to deal with that again, and left it at home! DUMB!! I had my cell phone that takes pics, and these are the best ones I got! LOL One is of his BUTT!! and one of him on the jumbo-tron blowing kisses. They are hard to see, but not too bad for a camera phone pic. :)




xoxox

1 comment:

Paige said...

Mmmmm! Yummy!! He will be in Nashville in July and I'm really thinking about going. This makes me lean more towards it! LOL