Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, click
http://www.thegeigleyfamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Chunky man - Part 4

The day we've all been waiting for! LOL He's still off the charts, but he's only gained a little. Chandler man weighed in today at 18lbs 6 3/4oz and 27in. My "little big" man!

Shots today too...I made Justin go in this time...I think it's the first time with any of the kids that he's been there to have to hold them down. ABOUT TIME!! But, I was going nuts out there in the waiting room having to hear him scream! Ugh! Poor baby! He's sleeping now with a dose of Tylenol, so hopefully he'll do ok today.

That's all the news for today. :)

xoxox

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We need some pictures of "Chunky Man"! I haven't seen a pic of him is soooooooo long! I'm dying to see how big he has gotten!

(((HUGS)))

Paige said...

Big Boy!! So, where are the pictures? ;-)