Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, click
http://www.thegeigleyfamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Mommy who??

Daddy's home and it's right back to life as "normal"....oh except right now....mommy doesn't exist!  YAY!!  LOL  It's ALL about Daddy, and that is SO very fine with me!  :)

Thanks to everyone's well wishes!  We are enjoying being a family again.  I didn't take photos at the pier, as I had an OpLove photographer there, so as soon as she posts the pics, I will let you know!!

xoxox

1 comment:

Madelyn said...

I am in tears thinking of that awesome reunion! Sooo glad he's home and safe and back in your arms. I can't wait to see the photos. My hope is that they captured his face when he first laid eyes on YOU!

Love you guys! Enjoy eachother as a family again - I know you will!

ang