Diamond Head

Jeanette and I trying to make the "best" of our frustration! Posing in front of Diamond Head!

2.5yr, 5yr and 3.5yr Olds.....Can you tell which one is which? LOL We grew them big in the South! :)

The view from our hotel room at the Navy Lodge.







Have you EVER seen the sky so BLUE??? Simply amazing!





The "Duo of Trouble"!!

Now scroll down to see the July 4th Photos!! :)



1 comment:
Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry :( I thought you guys got to see Justin (I'm reading from the bottom up)! What a bummer :( I know not even being in Hawaii made up for not seeing him, but I'm glad you got to enjoy it at the end :) You got some adorable photos too! The kids look so tan and happy and I like the picture of you with your friend, what a fun picture!
Post a Comment