Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, click
http://www.thegeigleyfamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Faith Madysen!

How it's already been five years is BEYOND me!! I still sometimes still think she's 3, but I know that's not the case. I KNOW, she's way beyond that year. She's changed so much in the last 2 years and I sort of feel like I have been in a fog thru it all. But I look at her today and realize that she is blossoming into this beautiful little girl. She's losing that round "baby face" and that makes me sad. My "baby girl" is growing up. She's going to start Kindergarten this year and I am really having a hard time with that! I KNOW she will be fine and she will make friends SO easily, but I had such a BAD experience with Falyn in Kindie, that I can't help but worry. Will the teacher like her, will she be scared, will she make friends? SHE WILL BE FINE. This I know...but I can't help but worry!

Happy Birthday Faith-monster....my "Fai-fy".

(and yes...a tealight....moving so many times in the last 2 years, I must have thrown out all the candles! LOL)

XOXOX



ALSO!! Today is also BJ & Jenn's "BIG DAY" - It's a GIRL!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!

1 comment:

harmijo said...

Awwww! How cute is that?!

Heidi