Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, click
http://www.thegeigleyfamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, September 24, 2007

Justin's Initiation

Some photos of Justin going thru his Chief Initiation. Unfortunately, the person who had his camera did not get photos of him in his new uniform, so you'll have to wait with me to see those pics. Here are these....can you say....ewwwww?











2 comments:

Sunny in NM said...

CONGRATULATIONS JUSTIN!! G, how many ranks are there in his position? How far up does he want to go? Sorry about all of the questions, I am not too military savvy :P Those are cool pics! Justin looks great, and seemed so happy that day :) So he gets a new uniform too, cool, can’t wait to see it!

(((HUGS)))
Heidi

Anonymous said...

Wow, Justin was smiling:) I sure didnt smile until Sept 16th. Im so proud of him, that is great. I sure hope you guys do get to come here.
JL