The short story...Wednesday night we went walking since my ctx were about 5-7 mins apart for a good hour. Decided that we'd go in and have them check me out. I had that feeling that they weren't real and they'd just send me home. The monitored me for 20 mins, and he decelled twice. That was my admission ticket. This was 8pm. It went FAST from here. They said that they would most likey start an induction in the morning when my Dr came on depending on how my body did thru the night. So Justin went home to try and get some sleep and put the girls to bed. They came back in around 930 and said they were breaking my water, he was still decelling during ctx. Umm...Venus was with me, and I made her call Justin back up there. About 1130 I got my epi, which I was doing pretty good tollerating the pain on my own, but I wanted it anyway. LOL Wuss! Not 30-45 mins later, Chandler crashed...his heart tones went from the 120's-130's to 40...and woulnd't come back up. I have NEVER in my life been as terrified as I was at that moment (teary-eyed). I just kept saying his name, and "let mommy know you're ok." Shot off to the OR, dialated to 6 and his heart tones were back up to 120. But I didn't want to take any more chances and neither did the Dr. So, emergency csec it was. My little Chandler Robert was born at 12:59am on Dec 22, 8lbs 4 oz and 21 in. He's BEAUTIFUL!!!
He looks SOOO much like Faith. Justin tells everyone he's Faith with a penis! LOL I'm sore as hell, and am hating every minute of this recovery, but I have a heathy baby boy, and that's what I keep trying to remind myself.
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, and have a VERY happy New Year!! Oh, and yes, I was home on Christmas Eve. They kept telling me I could stay, and had it NOT been Christmas, I would have, but I was here with my girls, and that was awesome!!
Enjoy these pics for now...you know you'll see MANY more later. :)
xoxox



4 comments:
Oh Gina, he is beautiful!! I'm glad you have a healthy baby boy and you were able to be home on Christmas. Sorry about the c-section though. Recovery from that is hell especially when you already have little ones at home. Just try to take it as easy as you can.
Congratulations!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I was worried when I hadn't heard from you in awhile, now I know why! I'm so glad Chandler came before Christmas, and that you all got to spend Christmas together :) I'm so sorry that you had that scare with him though! How frightening! The same thing happened to my Mom, so I was a c-section too. My Mom was scared too, especially back in the day (lol, yes I'm old) when medical treatments aren't what they are now in emergency situations. I'm just glad to hear Chandler is not only ok, but very handsome and healthy :) ! I think he looks like Justin, right when I saw the pics, I thought yep, Justin. Lol, it's ok Falyn is just like you and Faith is a combo of you both, so it's perfect! :) Again, congratulations sweetie to you and Justin, Faith and Falyn!
Love,
Heidi
SOOOOO happy for you! I was worried when I got Justin's message but prayed and prayed for you. He's just so adorable and looks so incredibly peaceful. Congratulations, y'all! Take it easy, Gina, so you can heal faster and chase those monkeys;)
Love you!
Ang
he is absolutely beautiful!! Congrats!!
Alec looks forward to teaching him all the ropes on beaing a BOY!!
Post a Comment