QUIT ASKING!!!!!!! LOL Ok, so I am a little touchy lately...DO YOU BLAME ME?? My sciatic/back is KILLING me, and I have this monster sized child inside of me holding on for dear life. PIcture it...arms and legs stretched out holidng himself in...that's how I see him anyway!! LOL At the Dr yesterday, I was still 50% and "about a 2", so he did a little stretching, and as of this very moment, that didn't do much. I am SO DONE!! Have I mentioned how bad my back hurts?? Just thought I'd say it again. My poor girls...they only see Mommyzilla, and Justin, he's hanging in there like a trooper even tho I about hung him last night for not taking out the trash...sheesh! It's just the trash Gina. LOL
Anyway, still no sign of this little man coming out any time soon, and if I make it to Monday, I'll officially break my "record" of being that pregnant...never made it that far with either of the girls. He's too comfy! LOL It IS a full moon tonight...here's to hoping!! But not holding my breath!!
Here's the belly...38.3 weeks.

xoxoxox
+/- 11 days
3 comments:
Fingers crossed for you Gina. I remember the feeling at 38 weeks. I hope he decides to meet his wonderful family very very soon.
Oh sweetie, I really feel for you! I will be praying this little man makes his grand enterance soon! Love the belly pic!
(((HUGS)))
Girl... totally an all boy belly! You look great! No..you look too great which is why you will continue to walk around with your adorable belly!
Sill drinkin' that tea!? :]
Hang in there!
xoxo
Post a Comment