Last night was the viewing in Dallas. We were not able to attend, but it's been on my mind. We have not spoken to Laurie (Justin's mom), and are of course a little worried about her. If I know her, she's stressing out BIG time. Of course!
Today is the funeral. I'm sure it will be beautiful, and he will be surrounded by MANY, MANY friends and family. I can just picture it, and I know it will be a wonderful celebration of his long, awesome life!
We'll miss you Peepaw!! I hope you know how VERY much we love you!! Life is just not going to be the same without you. Watch over my babies for me from up there!!
xoxox
(+/- 25 days)
Thursday, December 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Just wanted you to know that your family is in our thoughts and prayers. It's a tough time of year to be going through something so emotional. Love you!
Post a Comment