Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, click
http://www.thegeigleyfamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, May 05, 2008

Point Loma - Cabrillo National Park

A CHILLY afternoon at Cabrillo National Park. Faith was passed out cold in the car, so we didn't hang out long. Falyn was cold and forgot her sweater, but we managed to enjoy the view and sights.






2 comments:

harmijo said...

I love the pictures G! Chandler seems to be bigger with each picture I see! I swear I just saw him a few months ago, when did he grow so much?!! The picture of Falyn and her Daddy is super sweet too :)

Anonymous said...

GB!!!!!

your family is so beautiful and your photography skills get better and better everytime i see you!!!

i miss you so much, i need to come visit and kiss all of those wonderful children!

kara ann