Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, click
http://www.thegeigleyfamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, March 21, 2008

9 Years!

And counting! LOL So we have "tried" to stick to the anniversary "theme" each year, just for fun, when it comes to our gifts to each other...(psst! Next year is diamond!! whoot!!)...this year is "pottery, leather, tin, aluminum". Well, when we moved to Houston, my pottery chimnea got CRUSHED. I was so sad!! So, Justin looked everywhere today and didn't find another clay one, but he found a metal one...so that still fits the theme a little right? LOL

PS> Watch your mailboxes for a note about next years anniversary!! ;)



xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I love the how your new outdoor fireplace fits into the theme, so cute :) If you come visit me in NM again I will take you to TONS of places that have the pottery ones. It's a big thing here and they are everywhere! Congratulations on 9 years!!

(((HUGS)))