Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, click
http://www.thegeigleyfamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Photo Bombardment

Yes, I am fully aware that I owe you photos from Boston, but those were taken with my "real" camera, so you have to be patient. In the meantime, here are some photos from Sea World last weekend .....







Krysten said this is me in 80 million years!! LOL

Poor Nana!

River Walk - Downtown San Antonio


Look Daddy! No Hands!



....and Halloween last night. Chandler was HILARIOUS!! He got the hang of it REAL quick...I walk up to the door, they give me candy..."Mommee...nook! Eat peese!" LOL So dang cute!! Enjoy!








Snagged before I knew it! LOL

Nana had cool pumpkins!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a blast a Sea World :) I love amusement parks and miss them so much, especially Disneyland! The one here in Albuquerque is soooo lame :P


PS I love the log ride pictures!