I was this "-" close to having her up to bat, and they started cheering for her. Yep, it was all over, she didn't want to bat! :P Oh well. She has 7 games left...surely she'll get used to it by the end of the season? LOL Here's my little T-baller! :) (Thank you Grandpa Randy for taking these, while wrestling with Chandler-man!)
Thursday, June 21, 2007
Go Tigers!
This year is Faith's turn for T-ball. Falyn wants to do gymnastics and soccer (which both start later in the year) and Faith BEGGED to play T-Ball...so...well...I signed her up for 3 yr old T-Ball at the Y. WHAT was I thinking? I KNOW how shy this child is, and I guess in all honesty, I really thought she would be ok with it and play. Heck NO!! Tuesday was our first game. This child wanted NOTHING to do with T-Ball. LOL She didn't want to talk to anyone, meet anyone, NOTHIN'!! I did finally manage to get her out on the field to throw with me. We were out in left field, when a little boy got up to bat. I told her "watch this boy, he might hit the ball to you, and then you go get the ball, ok?" - "ok, mommy" - watching very intently (mommy got excited here), ball LINED drive to Faith! - ball lands two feet to her left, she stares at it - "Faith! get the ball! There it is! Get it!" - 8 tiny t-ballers running at Faith - "MOMMY!!!!" - Faith runs to me! All I could do was laugh!! LOL Maybe next time! LOL
I was this "-" close to having her up to bat, and they started cheering for her. Yep, it was all over, she didn't want to bat! :P Oh well. She has 7 games left...surely she'll get used to it by the end of the season? LOL Here's my little T-baller! :) (Thank you Grandpa Randy for taking these, while wrestling with Chandler-man!)




I was this "-" close to having her up to bat, and they started cheering for her. Yep, it was all over, she didn't want to bat! :P Oh well. She has 7 games left...surely she'll get used to it by the end of the season? LOL Here's my little T-baller! :) (Thank you Grandpa Randy for taking these, while wrestling with Chandler-man!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
i am cracking up....
but for real...even if she plays SIMPLY for pictures of her in her adorable little outfit, worth it! :]
Go Faith go!
Post a Comment