Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, click
http://www.thegeigleyfamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Last week was Spring Break

We went to the Children's Museum, Downtown Aquarium, spent two rainy (STORMY) days at home doing arts & craftsy things, and then to the Zoo!! The girls had a blast and it was nice to be able to sleep in for a change!!

Back to the grindstone this week!! Here's some memories!

Aquarium:


The "baby" gator




On the train


Children's Museum - I thought I took more, but I guess I was too busy playing too!! LOL


This is the "under 2 room". Chandler LOVED it!!




I left my camera in the truck when we got to the zoo...but Nicole had hers, so I'll get them from her soon! :)

1 comment:

La- said...

ooh it looks like too much fun! Glad you enjoyed a few days of relaxing with the babies!

La-