Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, click
http://www.thegeigleyfamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Blurb - Blog Book

Check this out! Want to forever save your blog? I think I know a few hard core bloggers (ahem....Angie...cough, cough) that this could be a really COOL way to show your kids one day how you were "cool like that" way back when! Pretty good price too!! Around $19 to start!

Blurb

I really dig how the blog can be forever preserved in a book. No worries about a server crash! Pretty neat huh???

G

2 comments:

The Lemon Tree said...

That is so Cool!!! Now I know what Jason can get me for Christmas, never to early to start planning:)
How did you ever find that?

La- said...

Did they update it to "suckout" blogspot yet? I cannot wait.. I want to do one or two of these a year to preserve my blog!

La-