Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, click
http://www.thegeigleyfamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, September 25, 2006

Cutie Pies!!

I spent last week in Houston for some photo sessions. Faith and Chandler came with, while Falyn and Justin stayed here since she had school. One session was to be held at this park, so I took them with me to test it out. MAN, I wish Falyn would have been there too! WHAT a BEAUITFUL park!! Here's some shots of 2 of my cuties! Mostly Faith, since she cooperates more! You know they are adorable!! But I NEVER get shots this good of them!!


3 comments:

Paige said...

Aww!! They are adorable!! Faith just keeps getting more beautiful!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Those shots are AWSUME G! I sure wish the whole family could have been there too! Glad you got Faith and Chandler though, too cute!

(((HUGS)))
Heidi

Anonymous said...

They are so cute Gina! I can't believe Chandler will be "1" soon! I am glad y'all are doing well.

Take care,
Ashlee