Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, click
http://www.thegeigleyfamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, June 26, 2006

It's been 10 years!?!?!?

Unbelieveable! Where does time go?? Justin and I had our 10 year High School reunion this past weekend. It was weird and fun all at the same time. We got to catch up with many of our old friends that we haven't seen since graduating and/or since we've been traveling with the Navy.

Am I really THAT old?!?!?

Justin, Jason Riggins and Jon Cue




Rachael (Jon's wife), me and Robyn (Jason's wife) (hot momma's!)



Those are some good lookin' nursin' boobs huh? LOL

4 comments:

Moriah said...

GIRL...ummm..you are looking like one hot mama! Chicky! I am lovin' the dress!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! I had so much fun! Keep in touch!

Paige said...

Heck Gina, I've been out of college for 11 years!! LOL If you are old then I am ancient!! You look great!! I love the dress. Glad you had a good time. I didn't really enjoy my 10 year reunion.

Oh and by the way, it's about time you updated!! ;-)

Anonymous said...

You look great G! Cute dress!

(((HUGS)))
Heidi