Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, click
http://www.thegeigleyfamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, February 24, 2006

Heavy Weight Champion (baby) of the World!

Ha! Chunky Monkey INDEED!! Chandler's 2 month appoitment went something like this....

Arrive at hospital, check in, say hi to a few clients, Amy (NP) says hi to the girls and Chandler man...of to weight & height check

23"......19 POUNDS!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY CRAP!! SERIOUSLY??? That was OFF the charts!! I mean, I knew he was big, but ALMOST 20 lbs at 2 months??? OMG!!! LOL

Put in room to wait for Dr. Howard.

He says he doesn't believe the stats, "he's not fat" he says, he's healthy looking and looks proportionate...check him over...recheck height....24.5" That's more like it. Off to weigh again....17 pounds....NOW he's ON the chart again! LOL 98% for age. HOLY!!

I can't get over it! So my breastmilk = jet fuel!! LOL

Have a great day everyone! Hug your husbands and kiss your babies...life is too short. Learned that the hard way this past week! ;)

New pictures to be added soon!

XOXOXO
Gina

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grow baby grow! That's our little man! Congrats on such a healthy little guy G! :) Can't wait to see the pics! :)

(((HUGS)))
Heidi

Paige said...

Wow! Big boy. I almost freaked when Ari was born at 9 lbs 12 oz!! She wasn't much bigger at 2 months though. Way to grow little Chandler!!