Faith got up with Falyn and myself the last 2 mornings (very odd for the child that sleeps till 10am) and yesterday it was VERY cold out, so here's how she bundled up. Her present from Oma and Opa for Christmas. HOW ADORABLE is she??


And Falyn. Her hair has been driving me CRAZY!! It's so odd. It's all curly and cute underneath, and on top it's STICK straight. So it's always looking stringy and like it needs to be brushed if it's not up in a ponytail. So, I have been telling Justin for a few weeks now, that she needs a cut and style. I just wasn't sure what I wanted to do, or how it should look. She just wanted it out of her eyes. ;) So, I sat her down last night and got to chopping. I didn't seem to have my brain conected last night (them dang pain pills) so I didn't get a before shot, but there are some below...5 inches later...



whatcha think? Isn't it CUTE?? She looks SOOO grown up now!! :( Ugh! Where does the time go??
xoxox



3 comments:
ADORABLE! She looks SO much bigger:( but beautiful! Delaney needs hers cut...we'll be right over!
So, when are you gonna be taking maternity pics again?
Ang
Love it!! She is too cute with that cut!!
Awwww...Falyn looks so cute! You did a great job on her hair G! Faith is a sweetie too all wrapped up for winter...didn't know they even had winter in Florida, lol ;0)
Post a Comment