Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, click
http://www.thegeigleyfamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Faith's Baptism

Yes, FINALLY! Hush! It took so long waiting and waiting to see if my brother could be here, but he ended up not coming, so we had yet another child baptised without him present.

Faith had a GREAT day! Depsite the argument to put the dress on...my 2 yr old girl HATES dresses!!! She did great! My mom, Mikey and Jonathan came out (due to Rita) and got to enjoy the experience. She wasn't too keen on the water being poured on her head, but none-the-less she did great! For sure we won't wait as long to baptise our son! LOL After the ceremony, we went and had a nice lunch at Copeland's and then back to the house for ice cream cake. She crashed soon after.

I did NOT have my camera (yes...horrible) but Venus and Jonathan both did, so I am hoping to get some photos from one of them! I have nothing! :(




1 comment:

Madelyn said...

Sorry we missed it! We would have loved to have been there for such a wonderful celebration. Please post pics soon. I bet she looked adorable! Miss ya