Up until this point Faith hasn't said much. She speaks "Japanese" we say b/c it comes out hilariously like it!
She said mom, da da, ba ba, nu nu, bat (bath), doo (dog) and a few other things that you can associate...but yesterday this child knocked me over with 3 new words! I was SHOCKED!! She has a habit of walking you to the fridge when she's hungry or thirsty. Today on one of our many trips (yes, she's a piggy!) she pointed to the drawer, and I asked her if she wanted some cheese...and just as plain as day she said "cheese". My jaw dropped and I said, "yea cheese!" Later she repeated juice and nap. She brings me her "nu nu" and her blankie when she's ready to take a nap, such a good girl, and I asked her if she was ready for a nap. "nap" she says.
WHAT HAPPENED TO MY BABY?? They grow up so dang fast it's almost depressing.
Wednesday, November 17, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment